Madhuban:Spread in an area of 500 acres on the two sides of the augmentation canal, on the National Highway No. 44 (also historically known as SherShah Suri Marg or Grand Trunk Road), is the Madhuban Police Complex which houses several institutions of Haryana Police including the Haryana Police Academy. One of the most picturesque Police Campuses in the country, the Madhuban Police Complex also houses following institutions and facilities.
- Three Haryana Armed Police (HAP) Battalions alongwith the HQ of IG, HAP.
- State Forensic Science Laboratory
- The Haryana State Crime Record Bureau and Finger Prints Bureau.
- Suprintendant of Police (Crime).
- Haryana Police Public School.
- Dog squad and its Training.
- Equestrian wing of Haryana Armed Police.
- Central Sports Office (CSO) of Haryana Police.
- Vachher Stadium.
- Olympic size Swimming Pool
- Well equipped Hospital.
- Madhuban Meadows (Golf Course)
- Haryana Police Museum
All these institutions render valuable and continuous support by providing knowledgable guest faculty and also hands on experience to participants of various courses.
Within a 30 Kms radius of Madhuban there are several internationally known places of religious, tourist & historic importance.
- City of Karnal, 10 Kms north of Madhuban, a thriving modern city today, is said to have been founded by Raja Karna of the Mahabharata fame. The city and surrounding areas have several historical & religious sites that attract locals and tourists alike. The city has as many as seven National Institutes such as NDRI, NBAGR, CSSRI, DWR etc. The Internationally famous 'Liberty' brand shoes are manufactured in Karnal.
- About 30 Kms north of Madhuban is the town of Kurukshetra, a name associated with the Puranas and Rigveda, where most of the Vedic literature was composed and which is known all over the world as the great battlefield of Mahabharata and birth of the holy Gita. In and around the modern day city of Kurukshetra, there are several monuments and places of great religious and historical importance.
- Panipat, a bustling city internationally famous for its handloom industry today, is another historically important place 25 Kms south of Madhuban. The three battles of Panipat shaped the history of India ranging from the decisive victory of Babar in the first battle to the defeat of Maratha power in the final battle.
The lush green Madhuban Campus, nestled amongst such jewels of history, provides an ideal base to explore them.