General Instructions for Arms & Ammuniations Safety Training Course:
- Entry is mandatory at HPA Gate after reaching and before leaving Haryana Police Academy, Madhuban
- Participants will report at Indoor firing range of Haryana Police Academy Madhuban at 09:45 AM sharp
- No participant is allowed to leave training workshop area during the course timing.
- Articles are required to bring by participants:-
4 Passport Size Photos, Aadhaar Card, Parivar Pehchan Patar (PPP), Medical Fitness Certificate, Applied Application Form, Note Book, Pen, Paper Clip Board
- If participant is fail to produce the required document then He/She will not be allowed to join the Training Course.
- This 3 days course will be completed in 6 sessions which will be only 2 sessions in one day.
- The 1st session will be from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon, the 2nd session will be from 12:20 pm to 2:00 pm
- There will be a 20 minutes Break in between two sessions which will be from 12:00 noon to 12:20 pm
- Action will be taken against the participant for violation of disciplinary term and conditions
- All right are reserved for any modification or change regarding this training course
- Participants will contact to Assistant Nodal Officer of ASSTC, Haryana Police Academy, Madhuban on mobile no. 9466255029