Upgradation of Training Facilities
- Officers' Mess: The Mess has 4 suites
and 20 well equipped rooms with AC, Cable TV, Telephone
and en suite baths. The lounge/dining hall can easily accommodate
- Other Facilities in the Officers' Mess include Billiards/Snooker,
Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Badminton.
- Catering: The Officers' Mess Kitchen
is geared to cater to various tastes and all the meals are
served in the dining hall. Tea is served in rooms.
- Health: The campus has a good health
center with adequate number of doctors and other supporting
- Library: The Academy boasts of a well
stocked library with more than 24,000 books. All the important
journals and magazines are regularly subscribed.
- Computer Lab : The Lab has a capacity
to train 300 persons at a time on various computer applications.
- Simulator: Simulated firing from various
weapons is regularly done by the trainees.
- Model Police Station: For a hands on
experience and feel of Police Station.
- Harshwardhan Auditorium
- Deekshant Parade Ground.
- Sardar Patel Conference Hall.
- Sports: Sports being an integral part
of police training, the Academy has excellent facilities
for Golf, Cricket, Volleyball. Basketball, Yoga, Table Tennis,
Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Swimming, Equestrian and Snooker/
Billiards, Scatting Ground etc.
- Gymnasium: The spacious Gymnasium has all modern
workstations alongwith treadmills in air conditioned space.
- Swimming Pool: An Olympic size swimming pool and a beautiful
stadium are located in the campus.
- Golf Course: A lush green and well manicured 9
hole Golf course alongwith its Club House is functional.
- Cultural Activities: The open air theatre
"Rangshala" is the nerve centre of all recreational and
cultural activities of the Academy. There is a semi-indoor
cinema hall with state of the art seating and sound systems.
- Cyber Crime.
- Language Lab.
- Motor vehicle Training School
- Banks, ATMs and Post offices are also available in the
- More Audio – Visual aids are employed in training.
- Internet widely used for training.
- Library is continuously being enriched.
- All classrooms have been upgraded.
- Yoga introduced for all
- All Messes have been improved and are being upgraded.
And efforts will continue to keep improving and upgrading all the training facilities in the Academy.